Thursday, January 16, 2014

Because of my 12 year old...

So...as previously posted, my computer was not letting me add pictures to anything.  Luckily, my newly-turned 12 year old son came in and fixed it in about 30 seconds!  Why didn't I think to ask him sooner?!  I know I grew up with an Atari and can remember when we got our first VCR, but sheesh, I thought I was pretty good at figuring out computer stuff!   I'm a little amazed and super grateful for the ability of my kiddos to understand and operate computers!

It is good to be back up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista