Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cast Iron Cookbook Stand

Last year, I saw a brightly colored cast iron cookbook stand at Target.  I so wanted to get it but my budget wouldn't let me, so imagine my excitement when I found this one (below) for $4.00 at my local thrift store! 

Of course I wanted it "brightly colored" like the one I'd seen at the store, so I primed it with 2xs Rustoleum Spray paint (it's my favorite so far) and then painted it to coordinate with colors in my kitchen (again with the 2xs Rustoleum).

I LOVE how easy it was, how inexpensive and that I get to use it often!


1 comment:

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista