Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Rock Collection Canning Jar Display

 
I've had a rock collection since I could pick up rocks and put them in my pockets (which my mom was very much against because they inevitably ended up in the wash.  But it is hard to lug those heavy little things everywhere!  For years (and I mean around 16 years!) they were just sitting in shoe boxes on the floor of my closet.

Now they sit on my mantle in old fashioned Ball, Mason, and Atlas jars.  I LOVE how they look, that they are ready at a moments notice and that I can easily take them down so my kids and I can look at their differences and beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista