Friday, June 26, 2015

Furniture Friday: Old Leather Belts + Outcasted Chair = Awesomeness!

Normally I post furniture that I've finished, but I found this AH-mazing chair on-line awhile back and had to share it!

There's a great tutorial over at Sally Ann: Handmade Fashion
And seeing this chair makes me want to head to the thrift store and start saving leather belts!  I need to make this!  


Here's a video tutorial too! 

And some other great ideas. I really LOVE the outdoor chair!




I need to head to the thrift store and garage sales so I can start saving leather belts!   So. Awesome!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista