Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Everything in it's place...even the little things.

Does anyone else have a ton of store mini cards that hang on your key ring?  They are great and save money, but they certainly weren't saving me time!  Nearly every time I stood in line, I stood searching for the right little rectangle.     

With that quote in mind, I decided that the little things were included in "everything" and made a quick, easy change: by separating the cards from my key chain I find them much more easily and my keys by themselves can fit into my pocket.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista