Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Webbing, Burlap, and Felt Valentine Garland


Remember the green chair that I tried to use red webbing on? Well, I couldn't let that webbing go to waste! So, today I made a Valentine garland using the webbing and some materials from my sewing cupboard and from Micheal's. It cost me $4.

The webbing and some burlap hearts from Micheal's.

I gathered my materials. 
Laid out the different design options.


Decided I wanted it all to be a cloth of some kind instead of the red paper hearts that I had on hand.


Sewed it together with some red jute string.

And hung it up.  Quick and easy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista