Friday, July 24, 2015

Furniture Friday: Just a Simple Square Side Table



I got too excited about finishing this table that I don't think I even thought to have a before picture!

But it was that dreaded cherry wood stain that doesn't go with anything in my home.  It also had some gold accents that aren't our favorite either.  My husband and I hoped to have a place to sit with a small table to read by.  With it's new white oil-based paint (to match our trim) and some oil-rubbed bronze details, this small square side table from my grandmother's home was a perfect fit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista