Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Vintage Dress and Some Ripped up Jeans

 A few months ago, I found this vintage dress at the Goodwill Outlet for just $.49!  I hoped it would fit me, but it was waaaay cuter on my 11 year old!  To give it a new, more modern look, we took a pair of her ripped jeans, cut them along the seam.  Then we ruched the edge around the seam, added a flower clip from my Paparazzi Accessories stock and made a belt.

Now she loves it!  And I love that it cost practically nothing, and that it looks adorable on her!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista