Friday, March 6, 2015

Furniture Friday: Staining the Easy Way



Some projects were finished so many years ago that I don't have before pictures.  But all of these pieces of furniture were the same color as this shelf:


My husband and I don't particularly like this color of wood, so we picked up some dark walnut stain and used some sanding deglosser 

 To make these in dark walnut:




After using the sanding deglosser, with a sock, I applied the dark walnut stain.  Set it out in the garage for three or four days and they were finished!

So. Easy!

No sanding.

Just wiping. Then staining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista