Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Pallet Flower Garden

 

Are you ready for spring?  Yeah, me too!! With how cold it was this winter, I am so excited for spring this year!  Last year at this time we were getting our house ready to sale.

For curb appeal, we needed to spruce up the area in front of a very long part of our house.  It had two beautiful bushes, but water was pooling around them and getting into the basement, so we ripped those out and were at a loss as to what to put in their places.

After browsing Pinterest I saw so many fun gardens using old shipping pallets that I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and give it try. 



My husband and I (and the new owners of our house) really liked how they turned out!  It was a fast and simple, yet pleasing, project to spruce up our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista