Monday, March 2, 2015

Make a Mix Monday: 3 Ingredient Vanilla Pudding Mix



Did you know that you can make your own pudding mix?

In "Make a Mix" by Karine Eliason, Nevada Harward, and Madeline Westover, they give three different kinds of easy-to-make pudding mixes. (Seriously, this is one to buy or just pick up from your library.  I don't put their recipes here for copyright reasons.)

Today I made vanilla pudding and it only has three ingredients!  Then made a strawberry cream pie with a homemade frozen pie shell and the vanilla pudding.  It may not look amazing, but it was delicious!

 Just three ingredients, 3!
 Mix it up.  Easy and quick to do.
 This picture is reminding me of the snow currently on the ground! Lovely!
 In the jar for future pudding.
My daughter helping out with the strawberry cream pie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista