Monday, November 30, 2015

Baking Through the Alphabet: The Letter M

I'm briefly skipping over L because with Thanksgiving, we've gotten a little behind in our baking (because we were baking pies instead!).

So....

The Letter M:




Letter M Meal:

  • Mini Meatloaf
  • Mangos
  • Mandarin Oranges
  • Milk
  • Mint






While my daughter wanted to try making macaroons, and we plan to do that over the Christmas break, we needed a quick grab-and-go breakfast when we had guests last week, so she learned to make mini-muffins.

They turned out beautifully, don't you think? (pictured below)

I used a recipe, for the third time, which I found on the internet.  It's really similar to one my mother used about once a week when I was a child...and it's really tasty! You can find it by clicking here.



Letter M Musicals: (* = ones that are , in my opinion, decent or fun to watch; ** = kid friendly; *** = the one we watched for our alphabet musical)



  • The Music Man***
  • Mary Poppins **
  • My Fair Lady **
  • Muppet Movies**
  • Make Mine Music**
  • Melody Time**
  • Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh**
  • Meet Me in St. Louis*     
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista