Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: Picture Quilt - A Beautiful, Sentimental Christmas Gift

My aunt and some cousins actually made these quilts, but I just love them!! My only involvement was to get portraits of my kids and my nieces and nephews and send them in.

My grandmother is 91 and it is important to her to see her progenitors, so this was a perfect gift for her!











I found this amazing tutorial on how to make one. The way they put theirs together is much more complicated than this one of my grandmothers, but it has some great ways to print the photos without having it done at UPS or Kinkos or an office supply store - potentially saving you money.   Photo Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi All,

I've had a few random people commenting not-so-nice content on my blogs so now you'll have to go through some comment moderation. But feel free to still leave comments if you'd like!

Thank you!
Krista